Successful regional Food Management Company is seeking experienced and dynamic Marketing Coordinator. Seeking dedicated individuals capable of growing with the company and adapting to the ever-changing trends of food service.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Access to additional benefits
The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position, responsible for a variety of duties associated with the design, implementation, and execution of planned marketing campaigns, as well as maintenance of collateral materials. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in development, production, and distribution of professional marketing materials and online sales tools to support sales and marketing programs.
- Oversees execution of corporate promotional activities including print, digital media, and events.
- Maintains consistent established corporate image using promotional materials, website, and events.
- Provides support to office team, clients, and field employees.
- Assists with sales presentations, including design of templates, graphics integration, editing/proofreading, print-buying.
- Manage social media accounts including updates and tracking
- Coordinates and manages events (corporate and/or sponsored events, community events, etc.)
- Writes, edits, typesets and distributes frequent client and internal communications. (Newsletter, marketing copy, etc.)
- Assists with RFP/Bid production process
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A college degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing, marketing communications is required.
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to follow through
- Ability to organize work and set priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Event marketing & management experience preferred
- Proficiency required in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC Pro)
- Experience maintaining professional Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) is preferred
- Experience with MailChimp or similar and SurveyMonkey or similar is preferred
If you feel credentials fit our job position, please submit your resume and we will contact you.
SLA Management LLC
SLA Management is a Florida based foodservice management company dedicated to providing high quality, nutritious, and cost efficient meal programs to the academic community.
We recognize the financial and operational challenges facing many schools today and are experienced in developing programs and systems that yield success in various settings.
Our boutique style approach allows us to partner with our schools to create individually tailored programs that meet the needs and goals of every school we serve. Since no two schools are exactly alike – no two programs are exactly alike.
Company Website: slamgmt.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)