Successful food management company is looking for a team player to assist with accounts payable duties. Must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, and flexible. Experience in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks required. Competitive wage and excellent benefit package.
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting, or Associates Degree in accounting-related field
- 2 years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable preferred
- High-level of competency in MS Excel and QuickBooks, with applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems & procedures knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Adaptable, proactive, and dependable work manner
- Ability to be a strong team player, working well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
If you feel credentials fit our job position, please submit your resume and we will contact you.
SLA Management LLC
SLA Management is a Florida based foodservice management company dedicated to providing high quality, nutritious, and cost efficient meal programs to the academic community.
We recognize the financial and operational challenges facing many schools today and are experienced in developing programs and systems that yield success in various settings.
Our boutique style approach allows us to partner with our schools to create individually tailored programs that meet the needs and goals of every school we serve. Since no two schools are exactly alike – no two programs are exactly alike.
Company Website: slamgmt.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)