SLA Management is looking for a dedicated and reliable Cafeteria Food Service Worker to work in one of our school’s cafeteria. This candidate will be part of a great team that is always looking to improve the students lunch experience. Applicant's must enjoy working in a school setting, and provide a positive and uplifting meal experience. Our goal at SLA Management our goal is to always provide students with the best 30 minutes of their day!
This Position for Cafeteria Food Service Worker is located in New London, CT. This Position is part-time and follows the 180-day school year calendar. Our employee’s do not work nights, weekends, or holidays. Our meal programs are very successful and a rewarding experience
The Ideal candidate for the position of Cafeteria Food Service Worker will possess the following qualities:
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be a team player with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Previous food service experience strongly preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must feel comfortable standing for long periods of time.
The responsibilities of the Cafeteria Food Service Worker will be delegated by the Cafeteria Unit Leader. Daily duties will include:
- Utilizing commercial kitchen equipment in the preparation of menu items.
- Monitoring food at serving areas for fresh appearance and proper holding temperatures.
- Assisting in serving food on the service line.
- Wash dishes and utensils, as well as cleaning the food service area during and after service.
Shift: Monday - Friday
If you share the same passion as our company and want to make a positive difference in a student's lunch experience please share your resume and we'll be in touch.
SLA Management LLC
SLA Management is a Florida based foodservice management company dedicated to providing high quality, nutritious, and cost efficient meal programs to the academic community.
We recognize the financial and operational challenges facing many schools today and are experienced in developing programs and systems that yield success in various settings.
Our boutique style approach allows us to partner with our schools to create individually tailored programs that meet the needs and goals of every school we serve. Since no two schools are exactly alike – no two programs are exactly alike.
Company Website: slamgmt.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)