SLA Management is looking for a dedicated and reliable Unit Leader to work in one of our school’s cafeteria. This candidate will be part of a great team that is always looking to improve the students lunch experience. Applicant's must enjoy working in a school setting, and provide a positive and uplifting meal experience. Our goal at SLA Management is to always provide students with the best 30 minutes of their day!
This Position for Cafeteria Unit Leader is located in Memphis, TN. This Position is Full-time and follows the 180-day school year calendar. Our employee’s do not work nights, weekends, or holidays. Our meal programs are very successful and a rewarding experience.
The Ideal candidate for the position of Cafeteria Unit leader will possess the following qualities:
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background check.
- Must Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- ServSafe Certification required-will train if needed for great candidates.
- Must have previous Culinary experience.
- Previous experience in a leadership or Management role.
- Must possess fundamental math and computer skills.
- Strong Inventory Management and Food ordering skills preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have an eye for detail in a repetitive environment.
- Caring, thoughtful individual that likes kids and enjoys working with people.
- Results driven, enthusiastic, energetic, involved, collaborative, hands on leader.
- Creative thinker with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Daily duties of the Cafeteria Unit Leader will include:
- Upholding ServSafe standards and Child nutrition regulations.
- Utilizing commercial kitchen equipment in the preparation and cooking of menu items.
- Accurately order products such as food, dairy, and kitchen supplies.
- Make schedules and maintain food service and production sheets.
- Complete Inventory.
- Check and balance money and make deposits.
- Plan, coordinate, oversee, and participate as required in preparation, cooking, and serving menu items.
Shift: Monday – Friday
If you share the same passion as our company and want to make a positive difference in a student’s lunch experience please share your resume and we’ll be in touch.
SLA Management LLC
SLA Management is a Florida based foodservice management company dedicated to providing high quality, nutritious, and cost efficient meal programs to the academic community.
We recognize the financial and operational challenges facing many schools today and are experienced in developing programs and systems that yield success in various settings.
Our boutique style approach allows us to partner with our schools to create individually tailored programs that meet the needs and goals of every school we serve. Since no two schools are exactly alike – no two programs are exactly alike.
Company Website: slamgmt.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)